Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who will be joining us in Munds Part for the 4th of July Parade and then for the ride to Mormon Lake, I wanted to let you know that I have just been informed that fire restrictions have just been put in place today. I will get some additional information for everyone, but from what I have been told, no charcoal use, no fires, no smoking outside a vehicle except for in designated areas.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Not that it will help us for the 4th but it rained here in Prescott today for about an hour. I am just glad they don't put restricitons on drinkin in camp at nite that would be bad.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya if they were to take away fire and drinking, whats left ;)

I think it is going to be a great time up there though!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I would share a couple pictures that BML from RhinoTalk.net took at the parade. It was great to meet him as well as Gonfishin, both very nice guys!! NEVERENOUGH was also there with his Teryx, so it was nice to see him and his family again :good:

I would have really liked to do more riding, but the condition of my ankle is quickly going south, so I will admit I am a tad concerned about it.

NEVERENOUGH's Teryx and Gonfishin's grey Rhino behind it:

Gonfishin's Rhino:

My Teryx with new FST long travel kit:

BML's Rhino:

We will have some more up shortly :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
What a good time. Diesel sorry about the foot it looked nasty man hope it gets better. Had to say hanging out with the guys from RhinoTalk.net was a blast a good group. I can't say enough thanks for all of their help with my Teryx which is on the blind again. Headed to the shop on Monday to try and get it fixed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Diesel, We were there and I seen your Teryx sitting beside the Fire house ?I think it was???? anyway good looking ride you have there!

That was my first time riding in the area and OH BOY! What a great place!

I / we need to find out if Crowdogs been there yet! He could do a hell of a write up for the magazine!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya that was me next to the fire house blowing coolant. For some odd reason I overheated, have a feeling that the fuse for the radiator fan was blown or something as it was not running. Nonetheless, I had to get back to get the ankle up. Like I said, I really wanted to try that long travel kit out more, but from what I was able to do, it works great!! :good:

Were you parked on the side in a Teryx? I know I waved to a couple of them :wave:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey Lead Dog welcome to the site. Seen you around on others glad you found us this is a great site hope to see you around often.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Lead Dog welcome to the site. Seen you around on others glad you found us this is a great site hope to see you around often.

Thanx for the welcome! I agree it seams to have some good people over here!

diesel: Sorry to hear about your injury! were looking at buying a T Rex before Sand season to becoming a 2 side x side family! :laugh:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx for the welcome! I agree it seams to have some good people over here!

diesel: Sorry to hear about your injury! were looking at buying a T Rex before Sand season to becoming a 2 side x side family! :laugh:
Thanks my friend...on a different note, you will love the Teryx, it is a great machine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts