Teryx HQ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday Night a friend of mine had a bad wreck on a rhino. They was running down a gravel road and she lost control and fliped it on its side. I guess in this process instinct took over and she put her arm out and was crushed by the roll cage. She had two tendons holding her hand on. She spent 12 hours in surgery today and they were able to reattach it and hopefully she will be able to get some use out of it. I just want everyone to always remimber that when you feel your going to roll always fight the instincts and always use the stering wheel to brace yourself. Also this happend at the end of the ride and was going to load up. Accidents can happen anywhere. not just on the trails

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is horrible my friend, our thoughts go out to your friend.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Am Sorry About The Accident. I Hope We All Learn Something From Your Friends Experience. Thank You For Sharing. She Will Be In My Prayers.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she makes a full recovery.This is a good lesson and one that should be shared with your passengers. Also if you have kids in a back seat make sure you tell them the same things. My kids make it a point to keep a hold of the harnesses at all times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts