Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this unit? Sure looks nice, I'm excited because of where it goes, the ease of operation and installation (since I spend a LOT of time in the water and mud).

I know the guys from SSV are on here sometimes. If you read this, send me some extra SSV audio stickers for the Teryx. We are heading to the mud nationals in about 3 weeks.

The order was for Donahue

Later gators

·
Registered
630 Posts
Anyone else have this unit? Sure looks nice, I'm excited because of where it goes, the ease of operation and installation (since I spend a LOT of time in the water and mud).

I know the guys from SSV are on here sometimes. If you read this, send me some extra SSV audio stickers for the Teryx. We are heading to the mud nationals in about 3 weeks.

The order was for Donahue

Later gators

Excellent... We sell a bunch of those kits and yes they work great...

BTW we offer forum discounts on them as well...

·
Registered
516 Posts
TEXASRACK,
You have any pics of the SSV set up installed. Was interested in the same unit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has not arrived yet Junior but as soon as I get it (should be this week) I will install and take tons of pictures for all.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I put one in for my wife. Got it from Side X Side. Awesome unit! She loves it and I wont ever lose her on the trails because you can hear her coming from a long way off!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So here is a question. Is there any way to wire an amplified subwoofer from that system? I have a waterproof box I can mount in the bed of my Teryx, but is there anyway to get a sub line out of that box?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well any help you could push my way I would be eternally grateful. I'm thinking of buying one of those waterproof / powered subs made by Fushion?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I installed it today (pictures forth coming). EASY EASY install and gang I must say this system sounds INCREDIBLE. Much more bass than expected, very solid built. Very few times is something as good as advertised but I must say this one exceeded my expectations by far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts