Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I just found your website today. I purchased my Teryx this past weekend and love it so far. Not sure what I am going to do first as far as perfromance/accessories. The dealer I purchased my ride from had another 08 model they had done some tuning on. I guess my first purchase will be a Dynatech cdi box. Second a winch. Not sure after that. I probably will get the factory speedo. I will be using the machine primarily for hunting and hauling wood so not sure about a pipe and jet. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Dan in Illinois

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome....:wave:

What part of Illinois you at? I'm near Mt Carmel.

I would also suggest paying the extra, and getting the programmable CDI, in my opinion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks for the welcome. I am in Taylorville between Decatur and Springfield. I have been doing a lot of reading today and now a little scared of changing the CDI box. I am just going to be riding with some bigger ATVers who told me not buy a sidexside. Don't have a lot of money to spend right now.

Have a great day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome:wave: Better start saving now, the list just continues to grow:D these things are addictive as hell, Have fun and stay safe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe when I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore I will give Todd some business. Until then I will just have look and read about all or yours out there.

See ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts