Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by PDS today to check on his latest project. He has re-designed his cages to take advantage of the 70 lb weight savings and bolt in ease of my bed delete kits. He really hit a home run if you ask me...I will post up pics later of my 48" wide bed delete kit and his extra wide cage...

Here are the pictures of his build with my stock bed delete kit...

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got two questions.

Why is it called a bed delete instead of a aluminum bed?

How much, Michael needs one on his Teryx.
Good questions...

Why is it called a bed delete instead of a aluminum bed? Because I do not want some mental midget loading up his newly acquired "bed delete" kit with a ton of cinder blocks or an old 327 and damaging his machine or tipping the Teryx over and killing himself because he thought his new "aluminum bed" could handle the load...and thus suing K2 Concepts after a visit from his local ambulance chasing lawyer...or Gloria Albright...in any case I can avoid the legalities by calling it a "bed delete" kit and state that the kit is for holding up your Teryx plastic fenders only...anything you choose to use it for other than it's stated use is a violation of the intended use and thus releases K2 Concepts and it's employees and/or subcontractors from any liability, damages and/or wrongful death should such an event occur...

I think that covers all the basis on that subject...:p

How much? $399 retail and forum members get a deeply discounted $349 extended price...And of course we are always looking for dealers...:D

Who is Michael?...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I have Jims thicker bed delete kit. I powder coated it with the non slip coating. It is pretty stong. I can stand anywhere in the bed :ahhh: with basically no flex and I'm no light weight (or even a medium weight for that matter).
The thicker bed weighs a couple pounds more, but is worth if for people who actually put things in the back.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have Jims thicker bed delete kit. I powder coated it with the non slip coating. It is pretty stong. I can stand anywhere in the bed :ahhh: with basically no flex and I'm no light weight (or even a medium weight for that matter).
The thicker bed weighs a couple pounds more, but is worth if for people who actually put things in the back.
I didn't read that...:p

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cant wait for mine! Its been in the works for along time.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thank you Jim. I enjoyed visiting on the phone with you. I will be checking with you on the jetting we were discussing when I finally get my pipes in. I'm so anxious everyday because I got pipes coming, seats coming (front and rear), a set of skat traks on red labels, new cage and bed, got some plastic at the body shop getting a coat of orange with champaigne pearl metallic.........AND SO FAR NOTHING IN THE MAIL!!!! Bob was supposed to start my cage MOnday but they had delays so......just waiting

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thank you Jim. I enjoyed visiting on the phone with you. I will be checking with you on the jetting we were discussing when I finally get my pipes in. I'm so anxious everyday because I got pipes coming, seats coming (front and rear), a set of skat traks on red labels, new cage and bed, got some plastic at the body shop getting a coat of orange with champaigne pearl metallic.........AND SO FAR NOTHING IN THE MAIL!!!! Bob was supposed to start my cage MOnday but they had delays so......just waiting
Here is a sneak peak...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts