Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have a kawasaki 700 prairie with a squealing noise around the Primary clutch or the crankshaft. Now I removed the primary clutch and it still makes the noise so it is not the belt or clutch components. I am going to try to attach a movie of the noise if I can. any help will be a help and sorry it is not a Teryx I am in need of help. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all
I have a kawasaki 700 prairie with a squealing noise around the Primary clutch or the crankshaft. Now I removed the primary clutch and it still makes the noise so it is not the belt or clutch components. I am going to try to attach a movie of the noise if I can. any help will be a help and sorry it is not a Teryx I am in need of help. Thanks

Check over at the kawiriders board.

Kawasaki ATV Forum

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that is my son it is his Prairie and he was not getting any response from that forum so I thought I would give the folks over here a try. Their are a lot of people who know lot about these V-twin engines and maybe someone knows what could be causing the high pitched squeal. the 30 sec. movie clip of the squeal while running was too long and would not post. If anyone would like to hear the movie give me your email and I will send it to you. Thanks Very Much !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing my son was washing the front of the motor down with water and the high pitched squeal went away and not returned. Dont know what the deal was but could be something vibrating or rubbing on something.:confused::confused: thanks for reading and thinking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts