Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive ordered some jets from my dealer to do my 840 and will have some left over that i will be selling.i will have 3 sets of these main jets.180-185-190-195-200.20 bucks shipped for 5 main jets.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 set sold and 2 left.thats 5 main jets from 180 to 200 for teryx stock carbs for 20 shipped in us only.thanks again

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey let me know what you end up doing for your 840. What are you using for an intake and are you running exhaust? I'm currently running stock exhaust on an 840 but should be getting the muzzy from Mickey end of the month.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well right now i have the muzzy pro with dynateck cdi and will be doing the install on the 840 next saturday.im using stock airbox but will be getting a uni filter with clamp on bracket from hunterworks...if i dont change my mind and then have some holes in the lid for more air.and waiting for mickeys advice on what to do on the clutching.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how high is the engagement?i would like as low as possible or as close to stock as i could get.did you ever get an 820 running yet?i was wondering what you did on the clutch for it?or maybe its the same as what you told me above.thanks again.todd..do you offer a discount for forum members?!!im wanting the airbox mod you have.:D

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
We did no set screws no rivets.

There is a green spring but the amber is better in my opinion. There is a slightly higher engagement but the spring will settle in and if you just gas on it and go like your supposed to you won't notice it.

You want it either in or out not easing in wearing belt as it engages.

Yeah motor is built, putting it in Teryx Moday

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have one more set of jets that needs to go if anyone needs them.thanks again for the 2 i sold.:)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have 1 more set of big bore jetting for sale at 20.00 shipped and includes 5 jets from 180 to 200 and i have paypal also.and i have some dynojet jets dj122-dj126-dj130-dj134-dj138-dj142-dj146-dj150 and these are the jets included in a dynojet kit for the teryx.i will take 30.00 shipped for these in us only.

·
Registered
347 Posts
This may be a silly question but I have the dynojet kit. It will include any jetting I will need for the 840 right? I'm currently running an 840 with stock exhaust, but will be adding the muzzy really soon so some jetting will be a must. Do I need something I don't have?

·
Registered
260 Posts
you probably don't even have a big enough main jet in it now, i am sure the 840 even with stock exhaust needs a bigger main than what comes in the dynojet kit. unless it is the stage 2 or 3 kit. most i have seen are stg 1. my stg 1 went up to dg150 which is = to a kiehin 175ish (there is a conversion chart on here somewhere jets r us) even my little old std bore needed bigger jets than what came in the kit, i am at 190 fr and rear with ehs lid. might still need to go a little bigger!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm using the dynojet brand, 190 in the front and 195 in the back, 2nd clip on the needle. That is with the stock airbox with four 1" holes in the lid. Air fuel ratio is 12.8 to 13.3 at sea level. Have fun!!! Oh Yeah I've got that on a FST 840.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts