Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Kawasaki has added the Teryx accessories to their site:

Product Sub - Kawasaki.com

The fender flares look pretty nice...wonder if the aftermarket plastics companies are integrating flares into their plastics or if they will be offering them separately. Really think the go well with the lines of the Teryx.

Nonetheless, looks like they have the LED displays, cupholder kits, roofs, and dump bed kits all available now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Was at the dealer yesterday, my SS108 with XTR Mudlites came in. After they put them on, the accessories guy drug out a set of flares....he knew what was going to happen. I held them up...and it was like a finishing touch. I had to buy them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey J post up some pics of your ride man. I would love to see them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Well after looking at the link I think I am going to have to get a 1/2 windshield.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jcummins, actually it is a 6.0 liter Ford ;)

I would like to see some more pictures of those flares installed, so if you get a chance, upload some pics :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
They are still in the box....

I'm retired...and still having trouble finding time to do these things. When I get them on, I'll post a pic.

2002 GMC Duramax here....it rips....but with 175M+ miles, getting wore out.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, looking forward to seeing them.

Ya this motor only has 20K or so miles on it, Ford replaced by 2003 F250 6.0 liter with this 2007 F250 6.0 liter. Runs great, however, not as good as it used to with the 500PPM diesel fuel.

·
Registered
722 Posts
At least you were smart enough to buy a Kawi. Dang ford love lol guess if we ever get to go riding diesel I will wait for you.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least you were smart enough to buy a Kawi. Dang ford love lol guess if we ever get to go riding diesel I will wait for you.
Sitting in the repair shop does not count for waiting for me ;) Only waiting you will be doing is for me to tow you up the big hill outside of Black Canyon City...lol

Of course I am kidding, speaking of the Chevys (and then to back on topic) I am really liking the new body style! In addition, that new Cummins is looking pretty nice as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The fullbore plastic are going to be actually 4 inches wider than stock. They claim a big part of their market runs offset wheels and longer a arms, so that is what they intend to do first.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is what they told me as well...Cannot wait to get my hands on a set of them, should look killer with a long travel setup. In speaking with them, they told me that their design is nice and aggressive, so I am eager to see them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
How long until we can get a peak of the fullbores for the teryx? Any idea how long it will be until it is out of the mold?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last time I spoke to them they were still working on the clay...so I cannot say how long that process lasts.

·
Registered
193 Posts
ok...what did I do wrong. The images are posted to the gallary...and I put the url in the insert image. Somebody tell me where I screwed up.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok...what did I do wrong. The images are posted to the gallary...and I put the url in the insert image. Somebody tell me where I screwed up.
The url for the image (in the address bar) is re-written to make it more searchable by search engines. When viewing the image in the gallery, you will see the code to use when you post your images in threads :)

Sorry for the confusion.

In regards to the flares, I think they look really nice...compliment the lines of the machine very well!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
The big reason I wanted some flares....my cow pasture has stuff in it that this thing can sling besides mud.

The Rhino with 589s was really bad about that. The Teryx has that extra kick out of the floor pan, and does a better job .... but with the flares, I think this just might work real well.

·
Registered
722 Posts
That looks really nice J.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts