Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can the kawasaki electric brake control be put on a switch? On for downhill and off for everything else.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am told that the kebc only works below 5 mph so it would be off most of the time. Install a good clutch kit with the correct springs for your ride and the modifications ie tires, intake, exhaust etc. and the quick back shift will hold you back on most any hill. good luck:wave:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't see why not...I wouldn't do it but electrically I think it could be done...
Some ppl actually do like the kebc and putting it on a switch would be a good option for me as well. I unplugged mine for awhile to test and found that sometimes i would miss it on tech downhills but then sometimes i would rather do without, sometimes i would have to burp the throttle with it disconnected to get it to work and that was a pita. I re-connected mine. I wouldnt think it would be hard for someone with electrical knowledge to figure out.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I like to do what you do eez. I just blip the throttle going down hill, but may not be favorable on super steep hills.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on steep tech down hills it would be nice to have just so you dont always have to burp the throttle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts