1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi!

am a big Kawie fan all the way from South Africa

at the moment have a kfx700 and BF750i at home
pity that so far no Tyrex available this side have already give the importers a mouth full
might have to import my own when the time comes

we are looking at a SXS in future, and with a quick look around, think we should be getting the Kawie!!

:wave::wave:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wow, South Africa! Very cool :) So what's the riding like there?

I'm sure you would enjoy the new Teryx, it's the best SxS out on hte market right now in my opinion. Very happy I bought mine :)

hi!

am a big Kawie fan all the way from South Africa

at the moment have a kfx700 and BF750i at home
pity that so far no Tyrex available this side have already give the importers a mouth full
might have to import my own when the time comes

we are looking at a SXS in future, and with a quick look around, think we should be getting the Kawie!!

:wave::wave:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow welcome to the site. That is cool you win the furthers memeber award lol. Keep us posted on your teryx search.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome & Wow, You really are from a long ways off......up until now I thought I was a long ways away in Northern Wisconsin;) Seriously though, a great bunch of guys & lots of good polite answers on this site.:wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there my friend, how exciting, all the way from South Africa! :wave:

Please be sure to keep us updated on your progress and if you are able to get your hands on a Teryx!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there my friend, how exciting, all the way from South Africa! :wave:

Please be sure to keep us updated on your progress and if you are able to get your hands on a Teryx!

see that you have done quiet a bit to yours already, should go very well, with all those mods
who did your clutch work??

and every one else thanx for the warm welcome!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts