Teryx HQ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is everyone's plans for Labor day? We have the 3 day weekend and my toyhauler is headed somewhere just not quite sure where. So what about the rest of the Az bunch where are you headed?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Not sure here...just trying to get the machine all done. If anything, I would be heading north :good:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I have fallen for that trick before. Hopefully this trip your foot is all better. Talked to the group today looks like we might head back to Williams close and needs more exploring.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a big ATV event up in Springerville Sept 2-6 with some pretty interesting looking trails. Some of them as long as 200 miles.
I'm going to give that a try.
Going in this friday to do the DynoJet kit and the Dial-a-Jet kit with TPI valves. From all I've read it sounds like a pretty good setup.....I'll let you know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Labor day where to go in Southern CA thats not too hot.

I have a Teryx and my buddy just got a RZR and we really want to go somewhere. The problem is that we have no idea where to go during the summer months around San Diego. The desert is 2 hours away and it will be 100 plus degrees. I don't know of any places to go locally that aren't too hot. Does anyone have any suggestions? Even if its just traills, legal or not legal. All the places that you could go riding around my house in Oceanside have no trespassing signs all over and the police have nothing better to do than chase offroaders out of those areas. Pismo is too far and holiday traffic would be a nightmare from San DIego. When Pala raceway opens, it will have 2 race track built for utv's only and it's only 30 minutes away from me, but it's not open yet. Any ideas out there? I get so jealous when I see and read about all you lucky people who can drive out of their garages and go wheeling. I've had my teryx for 8 months and it only has 30 hours on it.
Someone has to know where I could go locally, Oceanside CA.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just make the trip to Az and hang with us The temps will be in the 80's and the riding will be sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts