Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on dual, slip on's from LAC. I realy like them. The price is around 400 and they sound great. I do need to jet the Teryx but it was OK for the first week of fun (37.5 hrs). They will backfire a little, but boy did it take the heat off the rear bed. That alone was worth the price. However I don't have the tilt bed, and I don't think the bed will raise without hitting the exhaust. I will contact LAC and see if they have a solution to this problem. If you are not going to raise the bed they are a real head turner. I pulled up to a mud hole in WV. and it was like hanging a 12 pack in front of rednecks, they all came to see the Teryx with the pipes. Oh yea I forgot to mention that I also installed the Dynotec CDI. Terra Cross with 14" ITP wheels. and some other goodies.:D

·
Registered
722 Posts
How much louder are they. I want to run some exhaust want to change the tone but don't want it to loud. How about posting up some pics of your ride sounds very nice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
video and sound of LAC pipes

I could not attach a video??? :mad: Send me your email and I can send you photos and video.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Post on youtube and send a link.
Fletch, I too have been thinking about the LAC muffler. Are you saying that the mufflers actually extend further than what the stock muffler did, or do they sit up higher and are more snug to the bed?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lac

I think they are a little long. I emailed them and I am waiting on an answer. I think if the header pipes were shortened about 1" that would fix the problem. however if you ever needed to go back to stock then I don't think the stock muffler would work. Before you purchase I would ask the question (will me bed lift all the way after instalation). Mybe we could get an answer. In all fairness I just emailed them today.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Send to [email protected] thanks. My bed doesn't tilt and will never need to so that is not a problem for me thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Teryx Video on youtube

Ok I posted a video on Youtube, that slow azz computer is not related to the Teryx. Teryx WV
I hope you enjoy the ride:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More sounds..Look out pine tree!!

I posted another youtube video for the ones wanting the sound and fun, Teryx Test is the name of the video

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think it sounds very nice. I like the riding you do also a little differant than here in Az or the dunes but looks like fun. Thanks for posting it up for us.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice exhaust, who did you buy them tru? Yeah, I would be interested whether you can use the dump bed or not. Thanks for the info!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks alot, I'll check into it. Sorry if I seem slow , this forum thing is new to me and I can't type to save my soull!!! I'm really enjoying being able to talk with other people that own Teryx's, I learn something new everytime I get on here. Great forum and thanks for having me.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Thanks alot, I'll check into it. Sorry if I seem slow , this forum thing is new to me and I can't type to save my soull!!! I'm really enjoying being able to talk with other people that own Teryx's, I learn something new everytime I get on here. Great forum and thanks for having me.
Your doing great my friend and we are happy to have you with us!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where to get them?

They are also for sale on ebay for around 400.00. They have fast shipping also.
I still dont think the dunmp will work! But I do love the sound and proformance.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I'll probably wait and see if it will work with the dump bed. ( Part of the excuse for buying the Teryx I told the wife it would be great around the house, no more hooking the trailer behind the fourwheeler. ) I would love to have a two-seater cage, but then you give up the bed. If we lived out west maybe I could get away with it. I envy you guys with all the sand and dunes, Oh well maybe a vacation there someday!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Plan a vacation and we will all meet in the dunes.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i emailed the guys on ebay to see if the bed would dump with the exhaust

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reply ?

I hope you can come up with an answer. They have not emailed me back yet, with an answer.. Let us know because they do sound Good.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
WOW sounds great and looks great too. I have to have my dump bed working so, if no dump, then no option for me.

Thanks for sharing!!

**Edit - Could not wait, just ordered the Muzzy's from Hunterworks. Have to have the bed still dump.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts