Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched this site and found 2 different head lamp sizes. Someone please tell me if it is a HS1 or a H4. Also, who has used the HID hi/lo kit that the bulb moves? Does the bulb move up and down or in and out?

·
Registered
29 Posts
i bought a hi/lo kit off ebay. bulb moves in and out. i ordered the h4 bulb and it fit fine. the kit however, wasnt great quality and quit after 9 months. think one ballast went out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have searched this site and found 2 different head lamp sizes. Someone please tell me if it is a HS1 or a H4. Also, who has used the HID hi/lo kit that the bulb moves? Does the bulb move up and down or in and out?

Its an H4 and we sell the Hi/Low kits where its true HID bulb that moves up and down, Full plug and play kit wit mounting brackets for the ballast... many kits sold and very happy cunstomners.

Order a set and get a free gift...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Endi I never heard back on the 55w kit that was a full time 55 I think you said. Hook me up with some lights!

·
Registered
282 Posts
endi...what are the hi/low kits going for? i might have my kit sold...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Endi, what's the diff in the high lo kit and the 35w kit you and I were talking about? I know you sell the adjustable with the knob in the glove box or whatever. Is that what you are calling a high lo kit?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Endi, what's the diff in the high lo kit and the 35w kit you and I were talking about? I know you sell the adjustable with the knob in the glove box or whatever. Is that what you are calling a high lo kit?
Hi/low is where the bulb moves up and down.

Adjustable is where you can go from 35 watts to 55 watts.

·
Registered
347 Posts
OKay. I've looked around at hid kits. Endi....forgive me. What is the difference in hid kits. You can find them from 9 dollars to 300 dollars. All claiming to include bulbs and slim ballasts and from 35w to 55w. So here are my two questions

What seperates on kit from another assuming both are US kits and slim ballast

Why 35 not 55 or vice versa.

·
Registered
630 Posts
OKay. I've looked around at hid kits. Endi....forgive me. What is the difference in hid kits. You can find them from 9 dollars to 300 dollars. All claiming to include bulbs and slim ballasts and from 35w to 55w. So here are my two questions

What seperates on kit from another assuming both are US kits and slim ballast

Why 35 not 55 or vice versa.
I use a quality ballast and is field proven... we also include the mounting brackets for the ballast where others don't. One main thing is that we are are here for the customer as you know I am very reachable.

Look around and see what people have said about my kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts