Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which lamps are in the Teryx headlights,(T3-T4:D-???) I was going to purchase some HID's. Does anyone have them installed and what kind of luck have you had with them?

·
Registered
282 Posts
which lamps are in the Teryx headlights,(T3-T4:D-???) I was going to purchase some HID's. Does anyone have them installed and what kind of luck have you had with them?
one of the first mods i did...an absolute must...check out endi from sxs customs...he builds the best kits out there...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2010 bulbs are of the same style plug? Also, does the bulb have to be siliconed into the housing or does it solidly attach to the housing that is fully sealed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
one of the first mods i did...an absolute must...check out endi from sxs customs...he builds the best kits out there...
I second that finally got a set installed and they are bright as hell! he knows his stuff and will guide you in the right direction.:grd:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2010 bulbs are of the same style plug? Also, does the bulb have to be siliconed into the housing or does it solidly attach to the housing that is fully sealed.
Different set up and special bulb and housing... we are working on Hi/low Kit as we speak.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks. I actually just left a message for you too, but not about this. I took apart my housing and bulb Friday night and compared it to my buddies 08 Teryx and then knew they were not the same. You don't know the style of bulb it is do you?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thanks. I actually just left a message for you too, but not about this. I took apart my housing and bulb Friday night and compared it to my buddies 08 Teryx and then knew they were not the same. You don't know the style of bulb it is do you?
Great talking to you today and your buddy did call...

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, we talked later that afternoon. We will definitely be doing some business with you shortly. Definitely let me know as soon as you get some of those upgraded 500w stators. My battery finally drained down yesterday from that J Strong top. Been trying to keep it running anytime that Im playing the radio, but I guess it sucks alot of power. I have had this thing for 3 weeks now and maybe have played that thing for a hour total combined since new with the bike off. I used the aux. lights for maybe 5 minutes since new and thats it and the battery was gone. I know the dual batt. setup still doesn't work very good too since another buddy of ours went that route and still having issues. He will be wanting one as well so keep 3 of us in mind as guaranteed buyers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts