Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hmmm I don't, but will keep on the lookout for some!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been digging around for some, too. My brother's working on a set for me. He's been making custom kits for the training flight similators he manages at a very large offshore helicopter company.

I hope to have them in hand within the week.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I've been digging around for some, too. My brother's working on a set for me. He's been making custom kits for the training flight similators he manages at a very large offshore helicopter company.

I hope to have them in hand within the week.
Definately keep us in the loop if you would!

·
Registered
293 Posts
they come with the new fullbore plastic,so maybe you could get some of those

·
Registered
451 Posts
tell you what, Give me $2000 For New Plastics (fullbore) and i will throw in the LEDs....ha, Jk They Come with the Fullbore kit but wont fit into the stock Light Hole. Different shape

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just replaced my stock bulbs with LED bulbs from SUPER BRIGHT LEDS home. They have worked well so far. They are a stock replacement. You just need the bulb number from the stock bulbs. I was looking for a complete tailight assembly replacement but could not find one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
They work great. They have several different bulbs you can choose from (different # of LED's). I believe I went with the 24 LED model but you can get more. Look in the 12-volt car LED sections and then the Tail/Brake/Turn Bulbs. The stock bulb number is 1157. The ones I bought are just as bright or brighter than the stock bulb plus less power consumption. I bought the red led's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts