Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got about 6" of snow here in w. Pa. And I'm about to go out and do some 4wd drifting in the Rex, so much fun, always wanted to go play in the dunes of glamis but I can't help but think you guys out west don't know what your missing, riding in snow is a blast!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
the teryx is only good for 12'' of snow. with stock wheels.. But we are still waiting for the snow up here in Mass.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the teryx is only good for 12'' of snow. with stock wheels.. But we are still waiting for the snow up here in Mass.
I beg to differ, we ended up getting pounded for 3 days straight and accumulated about 14'' with drifts way deeper than that and these pitbull rockers pulled me everywhere i normally went, mostly in 2wd, now some of the hill climbs took a couple runs to make it but still i am very impressed with these rockers, best tires in snow i have ever witnessed. I will say the snow was the light powdery stuff not wet and heavy but still considering the ground isnt even close to frozen under the snow I'm very impressed with this tire

·
Registered
189 Posts
where's the storm heading North? Good to hear on the tires, But if u had the stock tires u wouldn't be going threw that deep

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where's the storm heading North? Good to hear on the tires, But if u had the stock tires u wouldn't be going threw that deep
no doubt about that, had them last year and thats why i got these new tires before the snow started flyin:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts