Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best lightess tires and wheels thats comparison to the quality of bighorns?im running stockers and i would like to go back to the bighorns on 14s but dont want to lose any power drom my 840?but want a better looking wheel and tire combo...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
You didn't mention the need for beadlocks but I would look at the ITP T-9 Pro Mod, they weigh 9 lbs and the Bighorn 2.0. Typicall ITP SS series weigh 12 to 14 lbs

I run this combo on my race rhino and it works well!!

I can get these but on Sunday morning don't know if they are available for Teryx or not.

·
Registered
375 Posts
whats the best lightess tires and wheels thats comparison to the quality of bighorns?im running stockers and i would like to go back to the bighorns on 14s but dont want to lose any power drom my 840?but want a better looking wheel and tire combo...
Whitey, I am running Terra cross & ITP ss108's and I actually weighed my stock on a scale and the new tires.My rims are 14inch and tires are 26x8 front and my back tires were 26x11.. The terra cross rims and tires all four weighed about 15lb more than all the stock rims and tires. The terra cross will perform the same as the big horns and ride a little better. BUT they will not hold up like the big horns. Mine have plugs and a tube in one , but the tread is still good. They are two years old. Merlin is running the same tires and they look like new. So I guess he pays a little more attn to what he is hitting than me. I like the big horns too but they are alot heavier tire. You will have to buy alot more expensive rim to get the weight the same. I think I paid like $650 for my set of tires.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i agree with the T9 Pro Mods, but ITP claims they are closre to 7 lbs each. (mine came premounted on tires, so cant confirm )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts