Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Can someone please tell me where people are finding the lime green body plastics? I have searched and searched without any luck. Thanks.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That lime green machine that you saw on here was custom painted just like Hunterworks mentioned.

On a side note, welcome to the site, it is great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
722 Posts
When is fullbore going to release some new plastics? What about Maier do they have lime green. I have seen some white plastics somebody has to be making them I will try to find some info. Ok here you go found this they have the rears but don't show a front Maier USA

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I spoke to Fullbore today, they have had some setbacks and are currently still a month or so out :(

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Le tme guess...Dune Fest? ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Le tme guess...Dune Fest? ;)
Yeah, Well, Sandfest actually, Dunefest isn't until later in the July. Dunefest people pissed off Jeff last year so he is pulling all support for Dunefest and starting his own Sandfest 2 weeks earlier, just down the road a bit. Rumor has it quite a few vendors are not going to do Dunefest this year as well after the fiasco last year. heh.

I'm just going to Sandfest for an overnight with the Teryx to check it out and have reservations for a week at Dunefest.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Tell them to pick up the pace man. We need some sic body kits for our rides.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thinking about a Teryx

Hello everyone , I am from southern illinois, currently I ride a grizzly but thinking about a SXS. Thought I would get all the scoop on the Teryx.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

Best would be to post your question or introduce yourself in the intro forums and we can give you feedback about the machine :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts