Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Southern California and I want to buy a four seater cage. I have a 5yr old and a six yr old that would ride in the back...anyone have any suggestions?

I heard of hi dezert fab but cannot find their website.....

·
Registered
339 Posts
SDR Motorsports or Magnum Offroad.

Both builders are top notch and you will not be dissapointed with their products.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Call Tim at SDR. He will definately take care of you. I'm extremely picky about customer service and craftsan ship, and Tim and his crew far exceeded my expectations on both. I have a wife and a 5 year old son (with another boy on the way). I have no reservations about them being in the cart with the four seater cage Tim built for our cart. SDR my friend. You won't be disappointed.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
SDR Motorsports or Magnum Offroad.

Both builders are top notch and you will not be dissapointed with their products.
Both great companies, know both and you will not be dissapointed.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Actually Todd is good too, so now you have three to choose from!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Southern California and I want to buy a four seater cage. I have a 5yr old and a six yr old that would ride in the back...anyone have any suggestions?

I heard of hi dezert fab but cannot find their website.....
I live in Whittier, CA and I had a buddy of mine Greg with Desolate motor sports hook one up for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing right now. I've seen 3 builders that actually have cages that bolt up to the rear frame. Funco, SDR's deluxe cage, and HRT. Are the radius cages that bolt into the bed as strong as the cages that bolt to the frame?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Most cages bolt directly to the bed. A few of those manufacturers designed a bumper that will tie into the frame and also have supports that come up to the bottom of the bed and tie into the cage mount as well. Essentially making it tied into the frame and not hanging over the back of the Teryx.

I'm not sure how close you are to XtremeMF, but Scott has been more than helpful for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts