Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long read: an introduction and long story & some history about me and my passions....

just kiddin- I wouldn't do that to nobody. Another new guy just sayin hi :laugh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Man- thanks for the welcome. I have an 09 in Titanium color with Tatou snow tracks on it. I use it strictly for our late season archery deer hunt and sometimes for archery antelope, in which case I put the wheels back on-:D
What about you??
Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sweet. I'm rocking a bone stock 2010. I've got a MSD, unifilter with billet adapter (stock filter setup is not great), and Muzzy Pro pipes but none are installed. The muzzy's are being ceramic coated by Jet-Hot. Hope to have them back by next week and then install everything.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the site man, can't find a better bunch of guys to work with than the ones on this forum, I use to love the bow hunting but a bad back shut down my climbing, and now I have to take grand kids hunting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the site man, can't find a better bunch of guys to work with than the ones on this forum, I use to love the bow hunting but a bad back shut down my climbing, and now I have to take grand kids hunting.
Taking the grandkids??! Sounds like fun to me! Thanks for the welcoming, bigdaddy!
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cet 10

I'm a new guy on the block, just purchased a 2011 Teryx. I wanted one for awhile and finally got it. I have lots of questions, but they will come later. I don't think I posted this right.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm a new guy on the block, just purchased a 2011 Teryx. I wanted one for awhile and finally got it. I have lots of questions, but they will come later. I don't think I posted this right.
Hey man how ever you want to do it is right, it will take you a few post to learn your way around but Welcome to yo also man!:wave:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love it! You wanted one and worked hard to earn it and you WAITED for it- something that doesn't happen much these days. Congrats on your new Teryx! Now you have one much newer than alot of us, so, I actually hate you- lol! WELCOME to the site- GLAD YOU'RE HERE!

Dave Smith

1 - 12 of 12 Posts