Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone....newb here!
Thinking of getting some work done to my Teryx.....Has anyone done any business with Long Travel Industries? How's their work? Recommended or not?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Brian at Long Travel is one of the original innovators in the SXS industry...he is a solid cat and builds some wicked good stuff...you will not be disappointed with his build should you decide to go with him...he knows his stuff...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Take a look at LTI's SSSS show car: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB53VfwFa54"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Brian does good work.

But also check out SDR in Riverside/Corona. If you scoot over there soon, you can see a couple project Teryxs being built right now that will knock your socks off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
brian def does great work at LTI!!! i went with his LT kit with kings and have been in heaven ever since. He proves to you how good his set up works before you even pick it up. Im going back to him to get my 4 seat cage redone. He has great cust support will answer your calls and answer your questions anytime. IF you want a great tyrex you should really give him a chance he will work with you to make sure you get it the way you want it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
brian def does great work at LTI!!! i went with his LT kit with kings and have been in heaven ever since. He proves to you how good his set up works before you even pick it up. Im going back to him to get my 4 seat cage redone. He has great cust support will answer your calls and answer your questions anytime. IF you want a great tyrex you should really give him a chance he will work with you to make sure you get it the way you want it.
Thanks guys!!! we try and do what we can for our customers!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts