1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for good gauges that will last suggestions on make and where to by them

·
383 Posts
Hey Tyson, what guages are you after. I just put a vapor on my rex so I could have water temp and tach. I think it might have volts maybe. Not as cool as autometer guages but it cost me less than $200.00. Also installed two AEM afr guages if that is what you are after for your beast. Give me a call if you have question.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I bought sidebyside.com lavorski marine temp guage kit and love it. Ask for jason he is excellent customer service rep,

·
383 Posts
Is anyone running a tach on a fuel injected motor and how are you getting a spark signal?

·
Registered
68 Posts
i like the autometer gauges myself. got the Gas, Temp, Tach, and volts
Does any type of automobile gages will work on a Teryx? Here in Canada we have "Equus" sold by Canadian Tire. I guest we need waterproof gages?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Is anyone running a tach on a fuel injected motor and how are you getting a spark signal?
Been around the world on this issue finally after talking to vforce john, the guy at MSD and the guy at Autometer. Got a special pick up for coil wire from MSD and the only tachs from Autometer that will work on the 09 is the mini monster series and one other it has to be one that works on 1-12 cylinders.The 09 is different from the 08 got to do with the number of pulses per revolution, no problem on the 08 most of the dynatech ignitions has a wire for tach but no such luck on the 09 with MSD, I called alot of places and no one could help me until I got with the 3 guys above had to call back and forth 2 or 3 times. I can give you the MSD pick up # if any body is interrested.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the responses guys i finally caved in and bought the display for the MCX Turbo kit witch gives you rpm, wide band 02, EGT, Volt, Boost, and some other things. It works great and i also installed an autometer water temp gauge. This was the best thing for my setup and works great. Good luck with everyone else looking for gauges.

Thanks guyies

·
383 Posts
Been around the world on this issue finally after talking to vforce john, the guy at MSD and the guy at Autometer. Got a special pick up for coil wire from MSD and the only tachs from Autometer that will work on the 09 is the mini monster series and one other it has to be one that works on 1-12 cylinders.The 09 is different from the 08 got to do with the number of pulses per revolution, no problem on the 08 most of the dynatech ignitions has a wire for tach but no such luck on the 09 with MSD, I called alot of places and no one could help me until I got with the 3 guys above had to call back and forth 2 or 3 times. I can give you the MSD pick up # if any body is interrested.
Yes Please, very interested thanks. The vapor that I bought doesn't seem to work very well for a tach.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts