Teryx HQ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! :wave: I recently traded my Aprilia RXV in on a LE. I am looking for a performance package that will boost my LE's performance. From what I read, I should be considering a package that includes a CDI, air intake, exhaust system and jetting kit. I've also seen several clutch kits available. I was hoping to get unbiased, intelligent feedback regarding the best products available. I will probably use 'Rex primarily for horsing around in the mud as I live in south Florida, so torque is important.

Any advice would be most appreciated!

Cheers!

GreenLE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke extensively with Todd last week about performance enhancements and took his advice and purchased the programmable CDI and his carb/tpi kit. I'm out of the country on business, but am looking forward to installing the parts when I return this weekend. I will post a reply to this thread with performance gains associated with each part installed.

I am looking forward to getting some information on potential exhaust systems. Please keep me informed about your testing.

In response to DragonFireRacing's question. I was looking for bolt on enhancements at this point, not a big bore kit or hi-comp solution. In the video you posted, what enhancements had you made to that Rex? I'd be interested to know as it is making very impressive power.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts