Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there had or is having this problem. I was recently riding and the bike popped out of gear. I have only reverse and the connection at both tie rods ends are equal. I dont have high or low anymore. Any ideas and what needs to happen? Hate to take it a shop.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Anyone out there had or is having this problem. I was recently riding and the bike popped out of gear. I have only reverse and the connection at both tie rods ends are equal. I dont have high or low anymore. Any ideas and what needs to happen? Hate to take it a shop.
I built two engines last year with tranny issues. I can tell you, you need to make sure it is not a linkage issue quick then if not stop running it. It can go downhill VERY fast with broken parts flying around in there.

FYI, if you have to go in we do have a ship engine in, repair it and ship it back out program. Batting a 1000 on V-Twin Kawi motors.

I promise it will be cheaper and better than any dealer plus we can do some preventative stuff at no extra cost on labor at the same time.

Todd

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Todd, I will be calling you later today. I know it is not the linkage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts