Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to ALL! I am new to this forum stuff so I am going to give it a whirl! i have got a NEW 2009 TERYX SPORT and I am having a rear roll cage built for it. I am looking for a rear seat and I can not find one that I like very well.* I heard a jeep rear seat will work. Is there any truth to that? Anyone have any suggestions. I am going on a ride in a couple of weeks to MENA,AR and i would love to have it for the kids!* Thanks for any help!:D:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
There are bench seats and single seats that will work.
PRB and Twisted Stitch are 2 of many examples.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to ALL! I am new to this forum stuff so I am going to give it a whirl! i have got a NEW 2009 TERYX SPORT and I am having a rear roll cage built for it. I am looking for a rear seat and I can not find one that I like very well.* I heard a jeep rear seat will work. Is there any truth to that? Anyone have any suggestions. I am going on a ride in a couple of weeks to MENA,AR and i would love to have it for the kids!* Thanks for any help!:D:
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you?.What cage did you end up going with and are you happy with it? What seats did you choose?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts