Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the teryx. We bought a 2008 LE about 5 months ago and I have really enjoyed it so far. It went about a month without being ran and now it is backfiring through the carb and flooding out badly when you stand on it from a dead start. I've read about jet kits and problems with gas containing ethanol. Anyone have this kind of problem and if so what's possible fix?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would also like to hear responses to this post, I have a 2008 LE also which I took out over the weekend around Apache Junction. When going down steep hills in low my teryx was backfiring all they way down. Any ideas?

WaterMan, which carb was backfiring? My rear was popping recently and had the valves adjusted. This seemed to fix that issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really appreciate the info. Cleaned em up over the weekend and it is running like new. I will be getting your jet kit though. I can't resist after reading some of the posts about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both were popping. They were both gummed up pretty bad just after a month. Wouldn't have thought they'd gum up that fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts