Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to this site, i have a 2011 and lost the low range, dealer is asking for large bucks, any idea out there on what flat rate times are for this type of repair? has anybody else had issues with low range?

Cheers, Bushmaster.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is the first I've heard of a low range failure. Maybe you can provide a description of your symptoms and what troubleshooting was done to arrive at this conclusion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure the problem was caused by myself, just very surprised at the level of devastation for one time event. Shifted from high to low with out being completely stopped, right away it started to pop out and with in a quarter mile absolutely no low range. trans is open and basically no teeth are on the low range. I have allot of history with Kawasaki engines and transmitions, never had this level of failure before. The number one reason I bought Kawi was because of product reputation. Other than this it has been a great machine!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
WE offer ship engine in, we repair and back out via freight.

Be prepared to spend about $2000 to $3000 though, no need in just fixing the tranny while case is split.

Aftermarket valves and valve springs
rings
gaskets
rod bearings
cam chains
oil pump chains
tranny fixed

When done, it would be better than new

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts