Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for info on long travels kits. I like the looks of the FST kit and that they also relocate the shock mounting locations for the longer wheel base. Can this kit be used with Walker Evans shocks? Cost?

I am also very interested in a kit from Socal Fab. If anyone has one of these kits installed I would love to know how they like it and how it performs? Cost?

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking for info on long travels kits. I like the looks of the FST kit and that they also relocate the shock mounting locations for the longer wheel base. Can this kit be used with Walker Evans shocks? Cost?

I am also very interested in a kit from Socal Fab. If anyone has one of these kits installed I would love to know how they like it and how it performs? Cost?

Thanks
I think DP is running his teryx with the FST LT kit but is there no one out there that has the LT kit from Socal Fab?

·
Registered
24 Posts
LT

We have been running the I-shock +5 kit with great results. The kit is complete with M1-A6 shocks. You are welcome to stop by and check the cars out anytime here in San Diego. The kit retails for $5499.00 - 10% forum member discount!

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have been running the I-shock +5 kit with great results. The kit is complete with M1-A6 shocks. You are welcome to stop by and check the cars out anytime here in San Diego. The kit retails for $5499.00 - 10% forum member discount!
Where in San Diego are you guys located? Is this the Socal Fab kit with I-shocks or a completely different kit ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

We are located at 9343 Bonda Ave. El Cajon, CA 92021

Thanks, Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Do you guys have a Teryx on site with the kit installed? I am interested in looking at the shock geometry before I buy something.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

Yes, we have a Teryx with the I-shock kit on site, if the coast is clear we can jump it off some curbs if you like?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Yes, we have a Teryx with the I-shock kit on site, if the coast is clear we can jump it off some curbs if you like?
Sounds goods. Are you open on Saturdays or only during the week?
Also are the Ishocks adjustable without having to be removed from the vehicle? Like the walker evans?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, Yes, the shocks are adjustable while on the car. We are not open on weekends. Just call if you are coming down.

Thanks, Jeff
619-561-5000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts