Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Maier Kawasaki Green Roof still in the box with hardware, it fits factory cage. I paid 300.00 I will ship it to you for 200.00, The reason I am selling it is because I am going to build new cage and it won'tthe new cage. This thing would look great on a monster sport or the green sport

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg
i have a brand new maier kawasaki green roof still in the box with hardware, it fits factory cage. I paid 300.00 i will ship it to you for 200.00, the reason i am selling it is because i am going to build new cage and it won'tthe new cage. This thing would look great on a monster sport or the green sport

·
Registered
255 Posts
PM Sent, I need some dimensions to see if i can make it work on my aftermarket cage.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a brand new Maier Kawasaki Green Roof still in the box with hardware, it fits factory cage. I paid 300.00 I will ship it to you for 200.00, The reason I am selling it is because I am going to build new cage and it won'tthe new cage. This thing would look great on a monster sport or the green sport
Maybe this will help if not call me[/ATTACH]

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am shocked that this roof has not sold, It is a sleek roof that you can trailer at 80 mph with no problems, maier builds quality products, If I was buying a roof for a stock cage today I would still buy the same roof, got a hit on the other forum, somebody will get a deal if they buy this roof. I guess maybe I should set it on the stock cage so someone can see the sleek line detail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts