Teryx HQ banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have them? How do they fit? I looked on thier website and could only find the bedsides and tailgate cover, no hood.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have not spoken to anyone that runs them. I too only saw the bedsides but I saw a Teryx on glamisdunes that had all white they looked ok.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Can't find the pic but here is a video of the one I believe. Hope this helps

·
Registered
119 Posts
I will be installing a full set of Maiers plastic in the near future stand by

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you get yours already? I was told the hood wouldn't be ready til the end of the month. could you pm me the price?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Guys,

That "You Tube" Teryx roll was the guys from Dunes Edge Storage next to Glamis... That was also an SDR Motorsports 4 seater cage w/ aluminum roof toppin it. No worries! Came out ok! Bit shaken though I am sure!

There is also a link to that video and Dunes Edge Storage at SDRMotorsports.com

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll order two sets if she comes with them!!!:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I picked up the factory green because it was priced right. Now, I'm wanting something that stands out.

Note to self: Make phone call Monday.

:laugh:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Crowdog looks good how is the fit and finish. They look really close to stock any ideas on what colors are available?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Do they make the sides and tailgate in red to match the factory color? I'd be interested in that for sure.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Do you have any pics of the three piece hood? Does it make it easier to get in the under hood area? Thanks for all your help.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts