Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My teryx was run a little low on oil and I ended up toasting the crank and rods. I have all the replacment parts and was getting ready to put things back together and I was wondering if the main bushing bearing in the left hand case is replacable. I can't find any part number for a new one. It might be ok but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a picture of a good one so I can judge mine? Thanks

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
My teryx was run a little low on oil and I ended up toasting the crank and rods. I have all the replacment parts and was getting ready to put things back together and I was wondering if the main bushing bearing in the left hand case is replacable. I can't find any part number for a new one. It might be ok but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a picture of a good one so I can judge mine? Thanks
We want it to be replaceable but it is not so far. That bushing can't be bought and if you could you would have to install it and line bore it.

You need to use a bore gauge and check it against the specs and if out of spec you gonna have to buy a case at $880. That bearing is where the oil pressure is made

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buying a new case isn't something I really want to do. It doesn't look that bad so I think i'll mic it and see if its still in spec

1 - 4 of 4 Posts