Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks like an interesting setup! Congrats!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would say more people are going with the SSV, it's a bit cheaper or around the same price but it has more components, etc. The thing that is nice about the Mammoth is it's right at your head, each speaker set has their own amp for their own volume control. It's a very tight, neat setup and works very well.

We had the tunes cranked all friday night driving back in the middle of the woods...just awesome.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You can hear the Mammoth the best while driving and it draws less power.

SSV is still nice, call Endi at SXS Customs he can fix you up with a SSV if you decide to go that route over the Mammoth.
Thanks Todd...

We sell a boat load of the SSV Overheads for the Teryx and RZR as its a simple easy clean sounding system, many sold and happy customers.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to SSV Works...the price was nice but they were out of stock for a few weeks and I wanted them yesterday so that made up my mind. Also I found them in Canada the same price as in the US, shipped across the country overnight, me happy.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Thanks Todd...

We sell a boat load of the SSV Overheads for the Teryx and RZR as its a simple easy clean sounding system, many sold and happy customers.
Endi,

This line of products is not our main focus and I know you have way more expertise in this area. I would much rather you get this area of business than anyone else.

For everyone else, SXS Customs is good people!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got the ssv systems and let me tell ya IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is all integrated like it came from the dealer. I did not buy the overhead system but got the speaker pod system and when my buddy heard it he had to get one for his polaris and then ordered the artic cat sub box that fits in his pontoon boat. We both did buy the up graded alpine amps and speakers though, therefore i dont know what the non upgraded equipment sounds like.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Endi,

This line of products is not our main focus and I know you have way more expertise in this area. I would much rather you get this area of business than anyone else.

For everyone else, SXS Customs is good people!!
Thank you Sir... the same goes for motor work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts