Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

MCX-USA is going to do the install and testing of our Turbo Kit for the 2009 Fuel Injected Teryx, but we need a machine to test it on by the end of this month.

If you're interested in doubling your HP/TQ and getting a free turbo kit as a result, please email me immediately so we can arrange to make it happen.

It will need to be delivered to Salida, CO by the end of this month, and we'll be taking it to the Moab UTV Rally on May 12-17th for it's debut. From there, we'll ship the kit back to Sweden for production, and you'll get a production kit soon to follow that.

If you're interested, we need to move quickly to make this happen. Please understand, you're most likely going to have at least a month of downtime by doing this, but you'll get a $5K Turbo Kit for free. :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
This is an incredible opportunity for someone. Almost makes me want to run out and get an '09!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys,

Just checking in with everyone. We still need one...we got the Prowler already at the shop...who wants the fastest Teryx around?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got off the phone with Jake...looks like we have the Teryx to build the kit. Jake, if you can get it out here as soon as possible, that would be best versus the end of the month. We're planning a big dyno day in Denver for 4 machines once we receive yours. Thanks again for helping each other out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sounds good, Ill be on the phone with the shipping company in the a.m.... jus a little bit excited:D!

My new 08 that I jus finished is FOR SALE! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear ya...I'm guessing we're going to be able to get more than double the HP safely and reliably with the Teryx, based on the results guys are getting with simple bolt on parts.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to Jake's question. The Teryx dyno'd roughly 38-39HP, and I'm waiting to get the charts back from Trey to post it all up. Sorry for the delay, but you Teryx FI owners can soon expect to be able to have a solid 80+HP to the rear wheels with our turbo kit.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to Jake's question. The Teryx dyno'd roughly 38-39HP, and I'm waiting to get the charts back from Trey to post it all up. Sorry for the delay, but you Teryx FI owners can soon expect to be able to have a solid 80+HP to the rear wheels with our turbo kit.
Was this a stock Teryx? What kind of dyno was it tested on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have no idea, but that should be around what they produce when compared to a RZR. RZR's produce 32-37HP at the wheels stock, and the last S dyno'd at 43HP that I've seen. It sounds like it might be possible that your dynos you're on may not have a brake on them to load the motors properly, by chance. But, I know you guys have plenty of experience doing, so I'm guessing that isn't the case.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
I have no idea, but that should be around what they produce when compared to a RZR. RZR's produce 32-37HP at the wheels stock, and the last S dyno'd at 43HP that I've seen. It sounds like it might be possible that your dynos you're on may not have a brake on them to load the motors properly, by chance. But, I know you guys have plenty of experience doing, so I'm guessing that isn't the case.
No I'm just going by other dynojet. I have both crank and rear wheel Land & Sea dyno's that read within 1-2 rwhp.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/dieselpowered/dyno_10162008.jpg

1 - 20 of 59 Posts