Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we still have well over a month but what is everyone's plans for Memorial Day? This will be my first major camping trip since my accident in January. Some family and friends are planning on spending it a Camp Wood. This area is North West of Prescott in the Prescott National Forest. There is some great riding in this area and it is pine forests so it will be cooler for the Pheonix people. What about you gusy what are your plans?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya know we never really have discussed what is going on. Seems we skipped that Holiday and went directly to July 4th.

What are your plans as far as dates?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plans are to pull the trailers up Wed or Thurs. My cousin's son is graduating high school in Bagdad so Fri after work head to the graduation and then head the back way up on Friday night. Stay until Monday around noon and come home. We are a family group but have been know to have a few adult beverages and make a litltle noise.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I hear that...we would just have to watch our 3 year old, he is fearless (am I am truly not kidding, just like me when I was younger)

Let me chat with the boss, whoops I mean wife...nope I been boss ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry neverenough but i cant find where you sent me your number before there is a good chance i'll be down that way on monday. my father in law is branding cattle that weekend so i don't think i could do the whole weekend.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No prob here is my cell 928-713-8716. Give me a call and we will try to meet up on Monday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts