Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few misc. parts for sale. I am cleaning up the garage and shed and tired of them sitting around.

Camo Light Bar (Advantage camo three 6" lights will fit). 150.00 shipped

Stock Front Bumper 75.00 Shipped

Custom Front Bumper 150.00 shipped (needs to be re-powder coated) I have added two pictures. The picture named bumper is the current one for sale. The second named current style are the new ones that I make. If you have a different idea on a style that you want I probably can make it for you. PM me with those ideas. Also make rear bumpers. New one run about $225 rears are about $175.00. Can be made cheaper if you want to powdercoat them yourselves.

Rear Arm Guards 65.00 shipped (Aluminum)

IHI Turbo Charger 150.00 shipped (oil cooled & watercooled) No shaft play in good condition.

Ice tires that came off a Honda 400ex 100.00 shipped

I will get pictures of the other later. PM me if interested and what more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have a few misc. Parts for sale. I am cleaning up the garage and shed and tired of them sitting around.

Camo light bar (advantage camo three 6" lights will fit). 150.00 shipped

stock front bumper 75.00 shipped (sold)

custom front bumper 150.00 shipped (needs to be re-powder coated) i have added two pictures. The picture named bumper is the current one for sale. The second named current style are the new ones that i make. If you have a different idea on a style that you want i probably can make it for you. Pm me with those ideas. Also make rear bumpers. New one run about $225 rears are about $175.00. Can be made cheaper if you want to powdercoat them yourselves.

Rear arm guards 65.00 shipped (aluminum)

ihi turbo charger 150.00 shipped (oil cooled & watercooled) no shaft play in good condition.

Ice tires that came off a honda 400ex 100.00 shipped (sold)

i will get pictures of the other later. Pm me if interested and what more pics.

ice tires sold

stock bumper sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts