Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm new here. I don't have a Teryx yet, but i'm thinking about getting one. I ride a Brute right now. A 2010 750, i just started wheeling last year. My son in law has an 09 Brute, and he let me ride it one day, and that's all it took. Mad Kaw Disease took over, and now i love it. I hope to join your ranks one day. Probably not until next year though. I've been reading a lot of posts and this seems to be a great site. I hope i can contribute to it.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey man Welcome to the site, and as you already are finding out about the addiction with the Brutes, it is even worse with the side by sides, I have been into ATVs since the early 70s with the original Honda ATC 90 but since I bought my first Rhino in 2005 nothing compares with the addiction of these things, But man is it a BLAST!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site and I can help you in any way on tech issues or question give me a holler. We are just north of Meridian.

Todd
Thanks Todd. You've already helped me. I got my MSD from you. Thanks for guys warm welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts