Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get more power and speed out of my 2011 teryx and not sure what to try injectors or clutch or a programmer or other add ons? hoping some of you guys would lead me in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No question the first and a must to gain speed is an MSD ignition, which will get you past the speed and rpm limiters, you will gain 10-15 mph with this mod alone with the proper map, Todd at Hunterworks is where I got my MSD and map and with that I went from 51 to 65 mph on the speedometer, you will gain a little power with that but the best bolt on hp will be an exhaust like the Muzzy, and after those mods I would suggest a clutch kit like the Dalton or a clutch mod from John at vforce John.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I would like to get more power and speed out of my 2011 teryx and not sure what to try injectors or clutch or a programmer or other add ons? hoping some of you guys would lead me in the right direction.
What Big Daddy said is spot on.

My take the money out of the equation formula for bolt on power is the following and in this order. BTW larger fuel injectors are not needed unless you go to performance internal mods.

MSD which is pre-programmed from us
Muzzy exhaust
Dalton clutch kit
overdrive plate

Optional but not so optional in my opinion

STOP kit which stops the oil in the plenum issue if you have it

Billet air filter adapter with UNI filter for better filtering over stock. FYI there is NO power gain on any filter and do NOT use a cotton gauze filter like a K&N cause they let too much dirt pass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts