Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a short ride along the backroad to Mormon Lake this weekend. It is an easy ride with some scenery. The town of Mormon Lake is very small, however, I would recommend stopping at the lodge for some chili or a burger.

The lake does not usually hold water, however, seeing as the area received quite a bit of snow this year, the lake does have some water at this time...I would guess it is very shallow though.

Also, there are three Great Plains Buffalos that you can visit behind the Lodge...kinda nice to take the kids to if they have never seen something like that before.

Take a moment to go through the Mormon Lake Lodge...it has some history behind it, actually in the 70's it burned to the ground and obsiously was rebuilt.

You can view all the pictures at Mormon Lake, Arizona - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

But here are a couple to get you by ;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
As a kid growing up in N Az. I have spent my fair share of time there. We use to go every year for the 4th of July to the ropings. As an adult we love to hunt in the areas surrounding Mormon lake and I have to say they have some great food at the lodge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts