Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of how I mounted my radio. I removed the cup holder tray and put my radio in the bottom of the tray and modified the cup holders to still have trays in them and drain around the radio. Let me know what you think. I still need to paint the bezel on the marine cover black. Sorry the pictures are so dark I took these pictures last night.

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice job hows it sound? like to see ppl thinking of ways to make things fit where they were not meant to go ...are you using an mp3 player as well?:good:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that is the primary way we listen is to the Ipod. I am working on mounting a set of 6 1/2" behind the seats firing up. It sounds ok right now but you have to turn it up pretty loud to hear it when going down the road. Once I get the other speakers mounted I hope the sound will travel a little better and the volume can stay down a bit.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i ended up mounting mine in the cup holders also. although i didnt save the cup holder ability. i am still working to get mine finished up and cleaned up a little more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts