Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when mounting the ssv front pods[upper and lower]does any plastic have to be removed to install them? and where is the best place to run the wires at when mounting amp in glovebox?do i have to drill another hole to run the wires in and where is the best location for that?thanks guys.

·
Registered
630 Posts
when mounting the ssv front pods[upper and lower]does any plastic have to be removed to install them? and where is the best place to run the wires at when mounting amp in glovebox?do i have to drill another hole to run the wires in and where is the best location for that?thanks guys.
Yes and Yes... Call me if you need soem help.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Take your hood off and bolt your amp on top of your glove box. It fits great there and it is out of the weather and hidden. At leat my amp fits there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts