Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSD V FORCE JOHN muzzy & standard bore maps installed,like new 300.00 -- Also EPI maroon primary spring New 20.00--V Force John red -white primary spring 20.00.LE plastic roof local pick up.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Paul had 2 MSDs and he just done a BB kit so I am sure he changed to different springs, that will be a good map already installed, good buy and Paul is a straight up guy you can trust, what ever he tells you thats the way it will be.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Msd

Hey,

I would be interested in the MSD. Little fuzzy on the spring set up how much for the whole works minus the roof. Also you have Paypal?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey my puter has been down. I am back.
Glad to hear from you, I was getting ready to send a posse in to the West Virginia hills looking for you, I thought maybe that Bad A** 840 had done bucked your old A** off.:laugh::laugh: Also you misspelled pooter, puter is what you play golf with, everybody knows you surf the webb with a pooter.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Damm Pit you still got that thing I can't believe no one has bought it, some of you guys that want an MSD you should get this one, Pit Dog is a straight shooter and he already has good maps already loaded, you don't have to worry about this guy, what ever he tell you you can take it to the bank!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will put it on your door for 300. Yes I do have a pay pal send as a gift of you will have to pay the fee..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts