Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been said hundred times but i need a map for a 2011 teryx i would like 2 maps i would like to have a good one for a stock bike and i would also like to have one for one with an aftermarket exhaust like muzzy i know i made a mistake buying msd from somewhere cause it was cheaper could someone please help please send to [email protected] will be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
i know this has been said hundred times but i need a map for a 2011 teryx i would like 2 maps i would like to have a good one for a stock bike and i would also like to have one for one with an aftermarket exhaust like muzzy i know i made a mistake buying msd from somewhere cause it was cheaper could someone please help please send to [email protected] will be greatly appreciated thanks
When you buy the muzzy, but it from us and I will gladly e-mail it to you. You really don't need a map until you do. Also call me for a better price on the exhaust than what is on the site

Todd

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you buy the muzzy, but it from us and I will gladly e-mail it to you. You really don't need a map until you do. Also call me for a better price on the exhaust than what is on the site

Todd
I just got done ordering the Muzzy from You Todd thanks for the Great deal looking foward to recieving it and the maps thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Todd, I've heard someplace that you can't put whisper cores in the Muzzy Pro, is that correct?
That is incorrect, I have a set of whisper cores in my new Muzzy Pros, at one time one of the guys I talked to at Muzzy said they would only fit in the Pros and did not fit the standard Muzzy but like I said I know for 100% sure that work in the Pros because I have them in mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts