Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On an 08 which I have, rubber is fastened to the frame to keep mud from behind the seats. It does not work at all. I understand for 09 they repositioned this to the front of the bed.

My question....does that work? And if so, anyone have a picture of an 09 and how they did that? I need to make a change, tired of all the mud there.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have had my 09 in some heavy duty mud and there is still mud back there but not a great amount. I always pull the seats off and give it a quick hose down after I ride anyway.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on/off my Teryx many times a day, using it on a small cattle ranch. Only when we have a drought is it not in the mud. It's been hosed off a couple of times, but never really washed.

Can you post a picture of how they refab that area and how the flaps are fastened.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
When I put on my SDR bed delete cage it had an even bigger hole at the front for the mud to fly into my new seats. I took some rigid black plastic that is maybe 1/8" thick and cut it fit the opening, the just used some zip ties to hold it to the cage. Keep meaning to clean it up and make it look prettier but it still works and barely any mud now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta try that. Now, I've got to find some time I don't have the Teryx in use to fab something up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts