Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences in these packages and if so what are they and why is one better than the other? Also is there a third option and what are its merits?

Muzzy 840cc w/stage 3 cams
Fourstroke tech 840cc w/stage 3 cams

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dont really know anything about the muzzy kit, does it include heavy duty valve springs??
I have the FST kit and it ROCKS, my uphill speed increased 25mph on my stretch of test highway, this was my stocker with only a VDI and tip removed vs. my FST 840 teryx with muzzy, vdi, and dalton kit!

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
What are the differences in these packages and if so what are they and why is one better than the other? Also is there a third option and what are its merits?

Muzzy 840cc w/stage 3 cams
Fourstroke tech 840cc w/stage 3 cams
You would have to talk to Muzzy about their cams that will be the main difference. I was told they were just using wenb 150I's,but that was along time ago. My cams are about 70 degree's longer duration the stock @ .040

If their cams don't need valve springs that will tell you it's not big enough IMO.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the compressor ratio on your kit?
Also is the 840 kit a bore and piston swap or do you install a whole new cylinder sleeve.
If so how is cooling affected?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I believe the FST pistons are a TRUE 11:1 CR, the original cylinders are bored and renicklesiled (sp?). Mickey may even have cylinders ready and you just send yours in as cores.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
What is the compressor ratio on your kit?
Also is the 840 kit a bore and piston swap or do you install a whole new cylinder sleeve.
If so how is cooling affected?

11:1, we sell it with or without the cylinders done. Everything is in stock. We have had no problems with over heating. This kit has been out for the Brute Force for 5 years now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you guys do the primary clutch mods by chance? recurve the faces?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
have the dalton setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts