·
Registered
293 Posts
muzzy and cheap dont belong in the same sentence

·
Registered
668 Posts
muzzy and cheap dont belong in the same sentence

Couldn't have said it better myself.....hey the muzzy's was 900 when they first came out for the Teryx, now 850....I bet if ya wanna wait another year they might be 800? Seriously, everybody is strapped for cash, the muzzy's was by far one of the best investments and I would not hesitate to pay 900 for them if I had to! Sure the price is going to go down....who wants to wait?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Muzzy Pricing

We have them for $805.50 plus shipping. That includes your forum discount and I gauranty you we don't suck when it comes to service and support.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
That puts it about $25 less expensive because of shipping needing to be added from UTV Unleashed. Fair price and good folks I'm sure!!

Hunterworks won't get in a price war or talking about another vendor war either.

Please remember why you know the Muzzy is a good system. The purchasing and testing of the four systems which cost us about $2500 and the $30,000 dyno we tested on.

I always say if that stuff is not worth the extra money buy it at a less expensive place.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Missunderstood

I meant adding $25 to the price for shipping then we would be about $25 more, actually $19.50 more but who is splitting hairs.

Just kidding around UTV Unleashed, if you guys ever need anything give us a call.
Oh! I thought you said your price shipped is about $900.00 my bad. Our price shipped should be $825.00.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also bought mine from Todd just for the simple fact he only has sold me nothing but proven products.

BTW Todd I'm the fastest bike in town thanks to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts