Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was windering if anyone has any info on this yet? I have an 08 teryx dynatech cdi, modquad K&N intake and custom paint. planning on rejetting and an epi clutch kit. i don't really want to spent the 700-800 for a full exhaust since it still needs to be atleast kinda quieter for the kids and wife. just wondering if anyone has this setup ar another slip on with great sound and any noticable power gains.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used part of the stock exhast and adapted a super turbo car muffler to it. It is a lot quiter than the Gibson and has a deeper sound.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lee i was wondering if you have a pic of the install and also if you noticed any gains in genral performance

·
Registered
155 Posts
I used part of the stock exhast and adapted a super turbo car muffler to it. It is a lot quiter than the Gibson and has a deeper sound.
Lee could you post pics of how you mated the Muffler to the Headers. Thanks. I saw Vent racing did the same thing with one of their builds. It looks pretty cool. I am sure there will be minimal gains, but I am sure it will sound nice!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are some pictures of my super turbo exhaust using a 3" collector and parts from the stock exhaust. People are stopping me on the trails to find out what exhaust I have. I can not say it is more power and the only thing that has done the most for it is the Hunter Works jet Kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
I understand not wanting to spend the dough but it is worth it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts