Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats invovled in installing the exhaust systems on a 09 sport? I got one coming in tommorow just want to know what I'm up against. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I installed mine on Saturday. It takes longer to take everything apart than it does to install the exhaust. I didn't remove my bed, I just tilted it when I needed to. I would put the heat shield on the front second pipe before you install it and then adjust it once the pipe is installed. It is hard to get at the pipe to start the clamps when the pipe is in place.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does the kit come with new gaskets? If not are they neede mine only has about 80 miles on it? Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool thanks again. I will not get that exhaust on today or the rest of the week wife had the flu now I got that crap.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Got the Muzzy on today it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a great kit, not only does it sound awesome, it looks just a good!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heck yeah its awesome it will be a few days before I can really try it out it is still tore down I have the sound system coming tommorow so I just left it apart for that install and then we are going to terrorize the neighbors. lol CAN'T WAIT

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am considering getting the Muzzy kit too. Does anyone know if the H.W. bumper will interfere with it? I have the bumper on order.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I would not think it should, if it work with the factorys exhaust it should work with the Muzzys, only difference is you have two cannisters now.

Now will it discolor it due to the heat...possibly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts