Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just think less than a month ago this was a stock Teryx.

Now she has....
4 person cage
PSP seats
Crow belts
4 HID lights
XMF Long Travel
Walker Evans Shocks
Seat Lowering bases
DASA Plenium Rings
ITP Beadlocks with tires
front tow hitch

Still coming
Red Powdercoated Aluminum top
Red Powdercoated racing doors

I am sure there is more that I forgot.....

Hope you like it...

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great my friend, where are you located? Who did the cage?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Sac area too. Nice build. Where you ride?

I dunno? I just got it, most of the time we will use it as a pit vehicle to support our race car.

This weekend we are headed up to Tahoe with a couple of Rhino's and RZR's.

Last weekend we bombed around our property and terrorized the neighborhood.

I know that Paul and I are going to go to Prarie City very soon so he can teach me the limits of the vehicle (that should be interesting). If you have not stopped by Pauls yet (on south Sunrise), I would suggest a trip by. His work is 2nd to none.

Rick

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm an hour and a half east of Sac. in Nevada County. We are Sand Mountain types, but plan to do some high country lakes this summer with the fishin' gear and campers, and maybe a trip to Oregon Dunes late this coming summer. There are now 3 Teryx's in our gang, 2 08's 1 09 and another 09 on the way, and a couple of Rhino's.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I wouldn't mind trying some of those high country lakes this summer. It's gets too hot in Sand mountain and I don't wanna rust out all my shit in Pismo just yet...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wouldn't mind trying some of those high country lakes this summer. It's gets too hot in Sand mountain and I don't wanna rust out all my shit in Pismo just yet...

I will let you know when we are putting something together. Will probably camp up around Jackson Meadows, and go from there.
Don't tell anybody, but I have been to Sand Mountain on July 4th, and had the whole place to myself, with temps in the 80's. My problem is we also have a Ski Boat, and my wife has a saying, "there are only so many weekends we can take the boat out durning summer. We can go off-roading somewhere year round."
Hard for me to argue with that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey fiveflat, I'm in Lodi right down the road from ya.:wave: We will be up at Cisco Grove near Truckee on Memorial weekend for who ever is interested.:yahoo: So far 2 Teryx's and 2 RZR's are going. Just a big family camping trip.

I've taken the Teryx to Prarie City 3 times just to break it in. Within an hour, you can do just about all there is to do there. It's a great little place to put some hours on the rig and it's not that far from home.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey fiveflat, I'm in Lodi right down the road from ya.:wave: We will be up at Cisco Grove near Truckee on Memorial weekend for who ever is interested.:yahoo: So far 2 Teryx's and 2 RZR's are going. Just a big family camping trip.

I've taken the Teryx to Prarie City 3 times just to break it in. Within an hour, you can do just about all there is to do there. It's a great little place to put some hours on the rig and it's not that far from home.
Sweet, sounds fun but I've got a group headed to Sand Mountain Memorial weekend.
I've heard of Cisco Grove but never been there. There a lot of trails for the teryx?

·
Registered
86 Posts
There are miles and miles of fire roads that lead to beautiful lakes way back in the middle of no where. It's awesome. It's the same location the "Sierra Trek" jeep run is held every year. We are big time Jeep'ers / rock crawling family. That's the only reason I know about Cisco Grove. Have fun at Sand Mountain.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BlueRex,

Let me know your plans for Mem Weekend, we have a wedding to attend on Saturday, but might be able to bring the family up on Sunday or Monday to ride with you. Will it be a family friendly ride?

Last weekend we went with Paul from Harts Rhino to a place outside Gardnerville, NV (we were all in Tahoe for a bachelor party). The trails rocked, and the route went from 3000 to 9300 feet.

The only bad news was 5 miles into the ride, I exploded and ITP wheel (thank god I have beadlocks. The inside bead of the wheel just ripped right off (must have hit a rock). Anyways I spent most of the day in the RV watching NASCAR, but I heard it was a great ride. :mad:

I have been to Cisco Grove on my snowmobile, it appears many of the Sierra off road places are the same rides as the snowmobile trails. Do you know if you can ride around Little Truckee Summitt? That was/is one of my favorite snowmobile sites.

Thanks,
Rick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts