Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested to see if anyone has setup a navigation system in their Teryx. I am considering using the Lowrance GlobalMap Baja 540C, however, was just curious to see what others had done as well.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like the baja but I think the iway 600c has a built in mp3 player. You can kill two birds with one stone music and gps. Just a thought.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the whole point behind the baja is the fact that it is rugged and designed for outdoor use.

I just do not think it could withstand the abuse it would take inside a side x side. Car or truck, yes, out in the open, probably not.

·
Registered
722 Posts
A lot and I mean a lot of people are running the iway 600 in sxs and having great results. The baja was my first choice also but from what I have read and according to Lowarance the iway will stand up. I will do more research and let you know.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? I would not have though that. I do not suppose you have any pictures of the iway mounted in a sxs do you?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I will have to look but from what I read Lowarance was recommending the Iway 600 for off road use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts