Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add the same size tire on all four tires. I currently have 26x9 on front and 26x11 in the rear. What would you guys recommend for tire size if I do the same all around? I was thinking 27x9's on all four for reasons of having a spare that will fit anywhere... Most desert and woodland riding in Arizona. No Racing.

Going on a 13 Kawasaki Teryx4 750 FI

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put 28x10-14 Tusk Terrabites on all all fours on my 2016 Teryx base model and they work great. The front wheels are narrower than the rears but the difference isn't as much as on the stock wheels. They are on Vision aluminum wheels with different offset than the stock steel wheels so I was concerned about turning clearance on the fronts. The folks at RMATV said they would be OK and so far they have been but I am not an aggressive rider. They ride well and give an 1 inch more ground clearance as well as higher speed per rpm which should improve gas mileage and engine wear. They are more like a truck tire and should wear better on hard and paved surfaces. I think they are a little quieter but they might not be as aggressive in snow or mud as a more open tread pattern. The one downside for me is the machine is too wide to go in a standard pickup box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts